"Comments" feature undergoing change

Thanks for stopping by.

Update#2: Well, comments appear to be working well - inline/embedded, the word verification works, preview works, and "recent comments" feed updated, eventually.  May be broken or taking over 2 hours to update; it remains to be seen.  Now on to creating content rather than messing with form.  BTW, the links across the top, those are just holding places until I have something to link *to.*

Oh, and this template doesn't appear to support many of the features available such as track-back links, quick-edit display, email this post, "reactions," star rating, or much else other than what you see on this page.  And, for some reason I can't use the Blogger editor to change "fonts and colors" in the "Layout" tab.  It could be my browser I guess.  Oh well, it's a beautiful template for the time being.

Update: I'm part way there.  The comments are now available on the page rather than through pop-up.  They're not reporting in "recent comments" nor am I able to use "word verification" for posts.  Also, I can't find a way to use the new Blogger features such as reactions, etc.  Still working on it.

I use a 3rd party template for this blog and I'm working to resolve issues with the "comments" feature.  If you try to leave a comment and things go blooey, that would be because I'm on this end changing and undoing settings as I try to get the comments feature to work the way I want it.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy Thanksgiving to my US visitors.

Comments

Post a Comment

----------------------------------

Civil comments are welcome.

Due to the controversial nature of many of my posts in this blog, I have decided to moderate all comments.

If your reply is on-topic and civil, it will be included. If all you have to say is, "You suck!" or some other example of your lack of rhetorical acumen, eh, it won't get posted. I'm tired of fighting a "battle of wits" with unarmed opponents.

----------------------------------

Popular Posts